At two convenient locations, our gynecologists provide specialized gynecologic oncology care, including:
- Evaluation and treatment of ovarian, cervical, vaginal, vulvar and uterine cancers
- Evaluation and treatment of cervical and vaginal dysplasia
- Evaluation and treatment of vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Evaluation of complex adnexal or pelvic masses
- Evaluation of postmenopausal bleeding
- Second opinions
- Robotic surgery
- Risk reducing surgery for patients with BRCA, Lynch or Cowden syndrome gene mutations
- Well-woman exams for cancer survivors
Please call our office at (936) 207-4287 to schedule an appointment.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment on your first visit and bring a copy of the new patient information packet with you to your initial consultation.